Sunday, June 29

Juners

Apparently I'm only capable of doing monthly updates. It's the 4th of July this week, you see what I mean? After Memorial day the summer flies by! 

June was busy. Jord took summer semester + work full time. I've been working 50 hours a week on average and managing the rest of our crazy lives. 

Lunch break at the shop. The back patio is so nice to sit down and relax for a few minutes. 

Cherry season!! One of my favorite fruits. 

Watched my brother Andrew, (the catcher in green), play ball and help his team be league champs! 

Celebrated my Mother-In-Laws Birthday by throwing her a surprise BBQ. I put together this arrangement for her. 

Celebrated Father's Day and this guy. He's my favorite dad around. 



I went on my first business trip last week to San Francisco with my boss Katie, for the Northern California Fashion Market to rep Katie Waltman and our jewelry line. I was/am so grateful for the opportunity. I get to head back in August with the husby to do the show again. I love visiting my Bay Area home. 

Tried snuggling with the Blue because I missed that little critter while I was away for 4 days. He heard Jord coming home from work and was having none of it! I guess he didn't miss me much. ;) 

In other work related news, (sorry, work rules my life and I love my job!), Katie Waltman celebrated the first anniversary of our first shop this weekend! In 2 months I'll celebrate working there for 1 year. It's been an amazing year and we had a good time celebrating.  Amazing deals and food were had by all. 

At my friends sons 1st Birthday party goofing off. The weather this month has been amazing. Any one else love those summer storms this past week? 

Well, I can't remember anything else significant that occured this month so I guess that's a wrap! See you in a month! Xx. 


1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

I forgot you were going to SF this month. Fun! I bet your boys are glad you're home. Miss you guys. Xo