Jordan did something really sweet recently. He figured out we had been married for a thousand days on January 31st. He kept this a secret from me and on Friday, January 31st I woke up to the cutest Instagram post, and that wasn't all! I went to go turn the heat up in the living room and there was a chair I had been eying for a few months, complete with a love note. He really is something, my guy. I am so lucky to have him, we have a wonderful life together. Now! Pictures. Here's a tour of our living room. With the new addition (the chair), this room is near perfect. There are always things I'd like to change and new things I'd like to buy, but this is my favorite room in our house.
One of my favorite features of our place is the high ceilings. 10'!
My new favorite reading spot and my desert planter I need to redo, AGAIN.
Bookshelf, complete with 5 different plants! Jordan...! 2 are hiding in the shelves. :) That piece of art was a gift given to my by my BFF for my 18th Birthday. This is the first time it's actually been hung on a wall.
Jordan's baby, 'Pommy' the pomegranate, gets the best window spot.
Standing in front if the biggest closet we have in our apartment. It's nice to have, but a bizarre place for a large closet.
Shelves past the closet and on the way into the kitchen. Almost everything on these shelves has a lot of meaning and significance to Jord and I.
Special thanks to Target and Jord! I can probably count on one hand the items that didn't come from Target or that Jordan didn't restore/build. Thanks for reading! Xx.
2 comments:
I (still) need your help decorating our house. It's so....predictable? Boring? One of those words. Needs some sprucing for sure.
You apartment is amazing!!
Post a Comment