The florist I work for had booked quite a large wedding and it went down this weekend. We fondly call it the "Mega wedding". I spent most of this week preparing for the wedding. There were over 90 floral designs/vases, one large Chuppah (it was a Jewish ceremony), and a tent full of branches designed to look like aspen trees (I personally put a lot of work into that), then a whole lot more. To say the least I am beat and never want to see another stick in my life. It was a beautiful event and I was so glad to be apart of it despite some set backs and how exhausted I am now. I wish the pictures I took did the wedding any justice, unfortunately they don't, but here are a few anyway.












1 comment:
Holy! That wedding was mega! I can't even imagine having a wedding that amazing. Do you live your job?? Seems amazing, and stressful :)
Post a Comment