Some of you have asked about my job, let me break it down for you...
- I'm a Florist Assistant.
- The company I work for is La Belle Fleur.
- Things I do at work include: Cleaning and prepping flowers. Cleaning up the shop. Designing boutonnieres, bouquets and centerpieces. Setting up for events, [mostly weddings]. And doing anything my boss asks.
- La Belle Fleur is a specialty floral shop, no set hours. You book by appointment. Typically weddings, but we can do any event!
- My boss is wonderful. She's a talented designer and so much fun to work with. It's just her and I and I get along with her great.
- I get to take home flowers sometimes. The picture above is an arrangement I put together for myself for V Day. Yayy.
I am seriously loving this job. I'm excited to be continually learning more about flowers and designing with them. Let me know if you need any flowers. :)

2 comments:
Such a cute arrangement, your job sounds so fun!
when i was little, i always thought it would be fun to be a florist! your job sounds lovely!!
Post a Comment