Friday, September 2

Positive Vibes

This pup. Oh my.
He makes my heart smile.
I found him hiding behind the toilet in the middle of the night because the battery was dying in the smoke detector making it beep loudly every 2 minutes.
I about died. He's adorable.
And obviously scared of loud noises.
Hello Labor day weekend...
I open at work today & tomorrow.
I have Sunday & Monday off. So does Jord.
Yayay. Good things coming my way.
Husband took my car to the shop today for new tires.
He'll take it again tomorrow for brakes and a new windshield.
He's so good to me. Not so good for the bank account.
Acura passed inspection.
Thank heavens.
I also put the title in my name.
I am officially a Horrocks.
Jord kept telling me I wasn't his wife because I had been putting off changing my name.
{It was a hassle, okay? I still need to fix my ID.}
Jord is enjoying school.
I'm missing him.
Life is still good.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

4 comments:

haleyhorrocks said...

It took me so long to change my name! I remember having a dream that Ian thought he was illegitimate because my name wasn't changed on his birth certificate.

Yay for having time off with the man of the house!

Mara and Jae said...

yay for officially being a horrocks! it is a pain.

Mara and Jae said...

haha - it is a pain changing your name! not being a horrocks! i realized that sounded kinda weird...

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness he is the cutest little pup.