Alycia does great posts weekly and focuses on how life should be a big party.
I agree with her.
But.
Life sometimes doesn't roll that way.
Here is a list of my complaints and things I'm loving in life right now aka {Cusses&Celebrations}.
{Cusses}
+When I get in a tiff with the husband.
+I'm always up earlier and not as sleepy on days I don't work in the morning.
+Weeks when work makes my head want to explode.
+Idiots. I've encountered way too many lately.
+Not enough time with my husband. I get really cranky when I don't get my quality time.
+Having no desire to plan my meals for the next week and go grocery shopping. Ugh.
{Celebrations}
+Family walks.
+My puppy. So many things about him make me smile.
+Pickles. Yes, I love pickles and I had a really good one last night.
+Sleepovers with my little brothers. They mostly like to hang out with Jord, but I love watching them together.
+Long talks with my mom.
+Snuggling the hubs when he is freshly showered. His body wash smells really good, okay?
Life is bittersweet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
2 comments:
I love pickles too! Your dog really kind of looks like my dog. So so cute!
i am always waking up much earlier on days i have the option to sleep in and it buuuuuuugs.
Post a Comment