






When it comes to crafty projects, hands.down. my husband wins. See that first picture? And image 2 and 3? HE MADE THAT. It's an old garage door. I am so in love. I have plans to embellish it with a couple anthropologie knobs maybe pottery barn baskets. We'll see. There are also a few other random pictures of our bedroom... Our bird, Echo and the "love fern" I gave Jordan 3 years ago. It's still alive! My great grandmothers vintage telephone and vintage luggage Jord has been collecting. The cute clip board my mother in law bought me for my birthday. My adorable bedding from West Elm, (I am still searching for the perfect cream accent pillow). And see that night stand? 3.99 damaged merch at Target! You can't even see the flaws. :) Pardon my cell phone images. Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
6 comments:
oh my shut up these are so cute
Wow Chels- You guys are so good at decorating! Love your house and furniture so far!!
:) Gretch
I always stalk your blog and never comment :) but that table is amazing! You've got a good man there. Your place looks cute! (I also appreciate the "love fern" reference.)
Awesome work Jordan! That is really cool. I've seen people do stuff with a door, but never a garage door. He's got skills.
I love the suitcases and the bedding is gorgeous. West Elm rocks.
Glad you guys are doing so well. We love you!
Cheri
I popped over from Kelsey's blog. I love the bird cage clip board...where did your m-i-l get it, do you know? So cute.
I believe it's from Tai Pan Trading. :)
Post a Comment