Tuesday, May 17

Hard to do.

Jord and I sort of don't have a computer right now. A problem? Yes.
It's on the list of wants along with a new tv and dresser and a million more things...
Anyways, because of that you won't see honeymoon pictures for a while. When I get a breather I'll venture to my parents and upload some.

Cue smart phone:

I am however always around online because of my Droid.
Our photographer just posted this lovely-

We did a mini shoot between the Temple and Reception, from that picture it seems it worked out like I hoped.
I hope you like it. It's a real pain uploading pictures onto blogger via phone, the blogger app sucks.
Thanks for reading.

Xx. Chels.

1 comment:

Gretch said...

Chels!
I wish I could have been there to see you as a beautiful bride! I am glad Mark was able to make it. He said you have great fashion, and you were beautiful!

Have a great rest of the spring, and good luck with getting a computer!!

:) Gretchen