After my family Bridal Shower my grandmother had everyone over for the typical festivities. Ham, fruit, bread, several salads... All that good stuff and of course the standard Easter Egg hunt. We don't hold back. There was SO MUCH CANDY. It's always a good time.
Then Sunday, we woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter bunny, (Lance still believes- He is too cute.) I got a cute little sand pail, yummy lotion, more candy, a mini sewing kit complete with tiny bird scissors, and of course a See's Candy Bordeaux Egg. Mm. Church was a little bland, but the music was fantastic so the Easter Spirit wasn't lost. After I met with the Stake President for my final Temple Recommend interview. He had Jord come in at the end and that was really good, he had a lot of excellent advice about marriage and love. My mother, being the fabulous cook she is, made delicious kabobs and a super good spinach artichoke dip complete with Kneaders bread. For dessert she made a to die for chocolate cake with raspberry topping, (now I'm hungry.) Then our little family had an egg hunt. My mom buys good candy, so that itself makes it worth it to participate, BUT not only candy is found on this egg hunt- Monies. Jord and I together got over 15 bucks. Not bad. I love Easter. You may have seen this floating around already, but if not- Watch it! I had some tears going. I love my savior and will never be able to express or put into words my gratitude for his love and sacrifice for me.
I hope you all had a lovely Easter, I don't think I'll ever forget this one.
1 comment:
i hadn't seen that yet. thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment