Wednesday, March 16

Wedding this, Wedding that.

52 days and counting!

Today we accomplished:

-Registering at Target.
-I bought Jordan's wedding band.
-I bought my wedding jewelry.
-I bought centerpiece items.

Other things wedding:

-My dress came in today! Yay. I am going on Thursday to get things all situated.
-We have a place to live.
-I made a trip to the lady doctor. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I actually didn't really mind it much at all.
-Jordan and I found an alternative to my Wedding Band besides going through Tacori.
-We have Jordan's talented brother Jaron doing our invitations.
-I think I have settled on a pair of heels but am holding off till I see my dress.
-And these lovely picture made a debut--




2 comments:

Jenna said...

I loveeee that last one! Haha it's so great!
P.S. Ellie is in Colorado April 2nd!

ashnicole said...

LOVE your engagements, they're amazing! Good work getting so much done!