Thursday, February 24

Birthday Boy

It was Jordan's birthday Monday.

It was also President's Day, so Jordan had the day off and I took it off also to celebrate.  I wanted to go to Kneaders for breakfast but instead we started the day off with lunch at Cafe Rio. We then took my brothers to see a movie, I am number 4:

I wasn't sure why Jord wanted to take the little guys to a movie on his birthday, but it was cute and they loved spending time with him on his day.  The movie wasn't too bad.  After the movie we kind of relaxed and napped a bit.  Around 5 we went into Salt Lake and did some shopping and ate at Biaggi's.  It was a pretty relaxed birthday.  Here are two of the things Jordan got for his birthday.
New running shoes from my parents.

A Wii from me.
I thought the Wii would be fun for when we are married and bored.  I got Just Dance 2 for him also, one of my personal favorites.  Thanks for the fun day, love.  I hope 22 is a good one for you.


Now it's time for my birthday, 5 days!

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

the wii!! yes it will be fun when you are married and bored, and also when your brother in law and sister in law are bored too ;) yahoo, let the wii dance parties begin!