Wednesday, January 19

Liar, liar.

Okay, so I didn't post yesterday like I said I would. My bad.  Busy day, no access to a computer and I HATE blogging off my phone.  So, here I am. Ready to go.



Update 1.
 Jord and I got to spend allll day together on Thursday.  I love when this happens. It's a rare thing.  I soaked it in.  We went to breakfast, shopped, watched movies and ate Cafe Rio.  What could be better? Nothing I tell you.

Update 2.
I was at my cabin over the weekend with the family. I love going up there and don't have much time these days.  It was a gorgeous white wonderland.  I enjoyed the snowmobiling, sledding and just relaxing without my phone.  The only down side was Jordan wasn't able to come up, I missed him.  Here are a couple shots from the trip.



Update 3.
I get my hair cut and colored tomorrow.  It has been so long and I am EXCITED.  One problem: I don't know what I'm doing... Hm.  I like these styles/coloring, but I'm never entirely sure what to do til I'm sitting in the salon chair.



Update 4.
This Saturday I'm going to 2 bridal shows.  Not that I really have much more planning to do at this point, we just need to find a good price on a photobooth to rent...

I think that's a wrap for now.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

A photobooth at your wedding will be so fun! My sister had one at hers, it was fantastic.