Saturday, December 25

Christmas

I've had the best Christmas this year.  Except Jordan waking up sick...
We started out the celebration with my dad's birthday yesterday. We had a delicious crepe breakfast and then later headed to my grandparents for the usual Heaton festivities for the evening.

12 Days of Christmas sing along.
Luke 2
My grandpa's typical toast. "May our wives and our lovers never meet."
Gifts for all.
Good food.
And of course, new pajamas.

My little brothers begged Jord to sleep over last night and he was so sweet and did, then woke up with us all at 6 this morning.  Santa is still real at our house, and it's the cutest to hear them talk about him.  I also don't mind my gift from Santa every year.  Today has been filled with lots of family and I really am surrounded by wonderful people. My mom is the best cook and spoils us.  She's amazing.

Now for the good stuff.  My top gifts this year.

A steamer. Goodbye ironing.

Jeffrey Campbell boots.  Love them.

New Bedding for the soon to be newly weds. So pretty.

Love from Jord and I, Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my heck me and jake have that same bed spread but white!! and i love the boots holy crap