Saturday, November 6

Catching UP.

I feel like I've been so so busy, yet I don't really know what I've been so busy with?
Here's a run up on things I (and Jordan), have been doing lately.

1 We took some fall engagements, but don't plan on seeing them quite yet, I have an idea (with the help of my mom) up my sleeve.  So just you wait.

2  We took a day trip up to Logan.  It was beautiful.  The leaves were gorgeous and it was fun to reminisce of when Jordan went to college up there for a year, it was when we first started dating. 

3 Last night we took Lance and Andrew to see Megamind!  It was cute and fun to hang out with "my boys".  It's fun to see them with each other.  I worked all day Wednesday and Jord took the time to come play basketball with them and hang out when I wasn't even around.  It's nice he's getting more and more comfortable with my family, and my brothers love him and look up to him.  They asked my mom just the other day - "Do you think Jordan really likes to play with us, or do you think Chelsea makes him?"  Kids are so cute.

4  The temple prep course Jordan and I have been taking is almost over, just a couple more classes.  It's been nice to learn more about the experiences we will have there.  I love the temples, they are so beautiful inside and out, and what goes on in them is even more beautiful.  Last week we got to share our testimonies, the class have been such a testimony builder for me, and hearing the testimonies of the people I have known growing up and been close with has been so special.  I have always wanted to be married in the temple but it's amazing how much stronger that desire grows each time I go to that class with Jordan.  I love the gospel and the truth and comfort it brings to me daily.

5  Work.  It is draining.  I am in need of a vacation.   I wish Jord and I would have been able to make plans to visit the East Coast for Thanksgiving, but it just wasn't in the budget. 


2 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

well i'm glad to finally get an update on things, even if it is by reading your blog!! it's funny how crazy tired you can be, and not even be exactly sure why or where all your time goes. i hear ya girl. we love you, though, and look forward to when you and jord can FINALLY go back east with us for a relaxing visit! keep your head up girly :) love.

Steph Romney said...

i'm glad you came up to logan! it's gorgeous up here. I'm getting so excited for your wedding, chels. i seriously can't wait to see and hear more about your plans. i'm so proud of all the choices you've made to get to where you are now! congratulations you two:)